At Ruby & Ollie’s All Abilities Childcare our point of difference is that we offer an all-inclusive, fully supported & resourced care program and services to all children, irrespective of their differing abilities and ages.
We operate from several sites within the Redlands and MacKenzie. Our beautiful Hub at Alexandra Hills boasts a special and unique environment providing that ‘home away from home’ feeling. With specialised equipment, a beautiful sensory garden, qualified and caring educators and a disability support team, relevant resources, and a tailored curriculum program, it is our upmost priority to provide families with a sense of belonging and feeling connected.
Our service provides families access to a range of services and support including:
- School Readiness Programs;
- Before and After School Care;
- Vacation Care;
- Youth Group;
- Saturday Dance and Friendship Groups;
- In Home Support;
- Community Access Support;
- Social and Community Participation;
- Specialised equipment and resources;
- Parent and Caregiver Support groups and much more.